1. My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul.
2. Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.
3. I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.
4. For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
5. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth.
6. Save us and help us with your right hand, that those you love may be delivered.
Psalm 84 (NIV)
1. How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!
2. My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
3. Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, .where she may have her young-- a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
4. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. ....Selah
5. Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.
6. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
7. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in .Zion.
8. Hear my prayer, O LORD God Almighty; listen to me, O God of Jacob. Selah
9. Look upon our shield, O God; look with favor on your anointed one.
10. Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would .rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents.of the wicked.
11. For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is.blameless.
12. O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in You
26. You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus,
27. for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
28. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
3. At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another.
4. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,
5. he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,
6. whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior,
7. so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.